Six More Facts about Robin
Time to share a little bit about myself. Here are 6 Quick Facts About Me!
1. I had my gallbladder taken out on the 10 year anniversary of being cancer free on October 17, 2021. The universe has a sense of humor.
2. My husband was in three bands, First Amendment, Slackjaw, and Kennesaw. All touring. All amazing punk rock music. We met people that have become lifelong friends during that time of our lives. It truly was the most memorable time and I wish I could go back and relive a few of those nights again.
3. My first job was at Dunkin' Donuts. I loved the regular customers that came in. I loved bringing smiles to people's faces and taking home the extra donuts at the end of my shift was a win win!
4. In order to get my driver's license, my dad made me learn how to drive stick shift. In order to get a car to use to drive myself to and from work, I needed to know how to drive manual transmission. It's a life skill that I am grateful I was "forced" to learn. We had to teach my husband to drive stick when I was pregnant with my first child so he would drive me to the hospital.
5. I make a mean vegetarian lasagna that only gets better with time. I do not cook often but when I do, I put a lot of love and flavor into it. I started making a Christmas lasagna in 2005 for our first Christmas as a married couple. It has become a tradition that we enjoy every year.
6. I have many jobs on my resume but one of my favorites was working at YNHH in New Haven as the newborn/infant photographer. Pretty wild huh?
Peace and Love.